|knot very good - 50 shades|
Clearly most self-respecting real woman would run as fast as they could away from Mr G if they found themselves in feckless Ms Steele's borrowed shoes.
However, if they had somehow chosen to ignore the warning signs of total git-dom and fallen for the millionaire and his well-clad legs, then there are some points she might like to consider.
No aspect of 50 Shades of Gray could actually be true. And here's why -
- A real man is likely to forget the scissors for the cable ties.
- Anyone biting their lip that much would have a nasty sore on it.
- Little people living in your head who argue with each other would probably cause problems with how you deal with the rest of the world.
- Think about it, that red room of pain wouldn't smell of leather and citrus, would it?
- There can't be a student in 2011 who don't use email and mobile phones all the time.
- NDA - and she is supposed to be intelligent.
- No real women have so few of their own clothes.
- Really, three weeks before she thinks to Google him.
- You just know a real life dom sub agreement would fast move from stand there while I titre you up to go to the kitchen and make me dinner.
- "Breakfast," he whispers, making it sound deliciously erotic. Err not roll and sausage with brown sauce then.
- All that soap on mucous membranes would sting and not in a sexy way.
- A contract. With a man. Are you mad?
- There cannot be a woman in the world who finds a man's interest in her menstruation in any way attractive.
Oh my. Holy hell. Etc.