'Ellen offers a convincing argument for the benefits of blogging for good mental health.'
Sara Zmertych, SANE (www.sane.org.uk)
Blogging is the new black. Or so it seems. But blogging isn't about keeping in with the in-crowd or letting the world know what you had for breakfast. Believe it or not, blogging can be a real force for good in your life.
Covering the basics on how to start a blog, what to write about, how to get followers and technical and design tips, Blogging for Happiness looks at how a blog can actually improve your mental health, lift your mood, meet people, clear the air and even earn you some money.
- a unique book that looks at the emotional and mental health benefits of blogging;
- includes a guide to earning money from your blog;
- funny and warm, inspiring and encouraging;
- practical and introductory, it covers how to blog, what to write about and how to get followers;
- includes quotes, tips and advice from top bloggers and mental health charities;
Nell James Publishers (www.nelljames.co.uk)
Paperback and Kindle formats
Part of the royalties from the sale of the book are donated to
The National Autistic Society, the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families.
Blogging for Happiness is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle versions.